Christina M. Gibson-Davis
Associate Professor of Public Policy and Sociology, Assistant Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience
Office Phone: (919) 613-7364
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 228 Rubenstein Hall
Mailing Address: Duke Box 90312
Durham, NC 27708
CV: Curriculum Vitae
- PUBPOL 590S.03 ADV TOP IN PUBLIC POLICY
- PUBPOL 850.01 SOCIAL POLICY
- Ananat, E., Gassman-Pines, A, and Gibson-Davis, C (2013) The effect of local job loss on teenage birthrates: Evidence from North Carolina Demography
- Rackin, H. and Gibson-Davis, C.M. (2012) The role of pre- and postconception relationships for first time parents Journal of Marriage and Family
- Gibson-Davis, C.M. (2011) Mothers but not wives: The increasing lag between nonmarital births and marriage Journal of Marriage and Family
- Gibson-Davis, C.M. and Gassman-Pines, A. (2010) Early Childhood Family Structure and Mother-Child Interactions: Variation by Race and Ethnicity Developmental Psychology
- Gibson-Davis, C.M (2009) Money, Marriage, and Children: Testing the Financial Expectations and Family Formation Theory Journal of Marriage and Family
- Gibson-Davis, C.M (2008) The Effect of Family Structure on Maternal and Paternal Parenting Journal of Marriage and Family
- Gibson-Davis, C.M., Edin, K. & McLahanan, S (2005) High Hopes but Even Higher Expectations: The Retreat from Marriage Among Low-Income Couples Journal of Marriage and Family
- Marriage and Parenthood in the Lives of Adolescents and Young Adults, , - .
- Beyond Test Scores: Schooling and Life-Course Outcomes in Early Adulthood, , - .
- Centers for Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research, , - .